Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We Are:We were founded in 2007 after realizing you couldn't
find a product quite like ours in the marketplace. Our original
vision was to create a ruffled bloomer for babies but over the past
15 years, we have grown into a full-scale girls and boys apparel
brand with a wide variety of high-quality options at an affordable
price. We are a team of hard workers who have grown from our
Founder's basement into a multi-million dollar company with
customers all over the world! Our products can be found online and
in thousands of retail locations around the globe, including
Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus and Buc-ee's. We've invested
heavily in our business technology solutions ensuring we're well
positioned to compete, thrive and continue to grow. With millions
of units sold to-date we're excited to continue our acceleration!
Could you be the next Rockstar on our team?What We're Looking
For:We need a Warehouse/Order Fulfillment Associate who can pick,
organize, package, and ship orders to our customers around the
world. We need someone who is a fast learner, hard worker, and who
is eager to start a career with a company passionate about
developing their employees. The ideal candidate loves a challenge
and is excited about working on a team. This is perfect for someone
who likes having something different to do every day and wants to
make a difference.To Summarize, You Will:
- Equipped with a handheld RF scanner you will compile many
orders from our customers from around the world and place them in
appropriate locations on a pick cart.
- Using our sorting process, you will put orders in the
appropriate category for fulfillment and prepare them to be packed
and shipped to customers.
- After products are picked and sorted, you will verify they are
not damaged or defective before putting them into shipping
envelopes; ensuring the presentation is perfect for when the
customer opens their order.
- You will determine the appropriate shipping method using our
software and workstation, affix a label on the package, and send it
to be sorted.
- Once items are packaged, you will assist in sorting items by
carrier so they can be shipped from RuffleButts to our customers or
- In addition to order fulfillment, warehouse work will
occasionally be required such as: sweeping, trash removal, box
creation and breakdown, inventory put back, cycle counting, and
replenishment.What's in it for You:
- Fair starting wage with opportunity to advance quickly with
- Fulfillment hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm and
Saturday 6:00am - 2:30pm.
- Casual work environment - we are a tight knit team, listen to
music during the day and wear relaxed and comfortable clothing
- Optional opportunities for overtime on weekends during busy
- Full Time team members gain access to our company health,
dental, vision and life insurance plans as well as PTO, sick time,
and parental leave.
- Qualification for our corporate 401k plan (inclusive of company
- Generous employee discounts on all RuffleButts products.
- High growth potential within our company!What You Need for this
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience a plus,
but not required.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling
equipment (pallet jacks, cherry/order pickers, reach trucks,
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent
stooping or bending.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused and
- Ability to work in coordination with other team members to
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while
meeting established performance quotas and standards.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.PI202073384
Keywords: RuffleButts, Flower Mound , Fulfillment Associate, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!