Weekday Overnight Member Service Representative
Company: Planet Fitness
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 22, 2022
* Perform to your best abilities during your assigned work
* Monitor and maintain club cleanliness and atmosphere.
* Ensure that all proper training has been completed in order to
operate safely and efficiently.
* Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is presentable and
holding up to Excel Standard.
* Perform club inspections, complete assigned cleaning or
associated tasks along with re-inspecting said tasks.
* Process and Review Daily Club Activity Paperwork and file in
* Audit and Balance Cash Drawers on a daily basis.
* Update and Review Daily Club Reports and complete any
corresponding Data Entry Documents
* Maintain and clean the Front entrance to provide customers with a
clean, presentable, and welcoming environment
* Adhere to company's policies and guidelines and address any minor
* Provide a safe and secure environment for all members
* Communicate with members and a create a high level of customer
* Stocking all retail and promotional items for following
* Perform daily club inspections, complete assigned cleaning
* Understand and adhere to company standards, audit daily
paperwork, and help resolve any day-to-day customer issues.
* Audit club inventory and communicate with GM, AM and Shift Lead
on recommendations of inventory orders.
* Staying up to date on all required certifications and training
* Communicating with, promoting, touring, and assisting prospects
and potential members
* Assisting General Manager and Assistant Manager with club
promotions, training, and implementation of any operational
* Ensuring Facility complies with all state and federal laws and
* Operating and Assisting applicable members with use of Tanning,
hydro, and Total Body Enhancement Equipment and making sure all
applicable paperwork and procedures are adhered to.
* HS diploma or equivalent required.
* Familiar with Excel mission, values, vision, and culture, as well
as the Planet Fitness brand and operational requirements
* Great communication skills with internal and external
* Must be team oriented, motivated and well organized.
*Work Environment: *This job operates in a fitness club environment
and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
photocopiers, fax machines and phones. The noise level in the club
environment may be loud on a regular basis.
*Physical Demands: *The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance,
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee
must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and move objects up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: *This is a full-time OR
part-time, non-exempt position. A non-exempt employee is one who is
entitled to the minimum wage and/or overtime pay protections of the
FLSA. Days and hours of work can be expected to be between 1-40
hours a week. Club hours vary per location. This position may work
outside of normal business hours to include evenings and weekends
as needed. These hours are subject to change at any time dependent
on business needs.
*EEO Statement: *Excel Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in
recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other employment
*Other Duties: *Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Overnight shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Flower Mound, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Flower Mound , Weekday Overnight Member Service Representative, Sales , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!