Maintenance Specialist II
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Seeking a skilled Maintenance Specialist.Is that you?
Work location 4400 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, TX 75028
Work hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Team member will be
on-call every other week.
- Quality tenured In-house staff
- Education & growth is key to our TEAMs dynamic
- We are here to assist a lot of people daily
- Uniform - we buy staff (6) Black button-up shirts for staff.
Pants are purchased by the employee - Khaki or Black
- Staff uses laptops for Work Orders
Here's What You Need
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Specialized training in mechanic
trades or a related field preferred Individuals hired into the
position prior to January 1, 2003, will be grandfathered with
existing education is required.
- 3 Years in commercial or industrial environment and licensed as
electrician, plumber, or industrial maintenance mechanic
certification is required
- 7 Years in commercial or industrial environment without
licensed electrician, plumber, or industrial maintenance mechanic
certification is required
- 1 Year healthcare environment is preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
- DL - Driver's License Upon Hire is required
- Electrician Upon Hire is preferred Or
- Plumber Upon Hire is preferred Or
- Other Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Certification Upon Hire
What You Will Do
- Provide routine and specialized building repair and maintenance
support for hospital, hospital equipment, and hospital properties
utilizing the computerized maintenance management system.
- Identify and correct problems such as mechanical systems
(pumps, belt drivers, gear reduction drives, piping, valve
diagnosis and replacement), plumbing systems (installing, repairing
and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for waste
water distribution and waste water disposal), electrical systems
(install, test, maintain, and diagnose electrical or electronic
wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, fixtures, components, and
systems), and control systems (sensors, limit switches, solonoids,
- Provide technical support and general guidance to facility
staff in the repair and operation of facility equipment,
components, utilities, and the like.
- Participate in hospital and departmental safety programs,
educational opportunities, and related training. Attends 90% of
staff meeting and training, required training shall be completed on
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Employee
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
- Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits,
Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
- Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email
your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound , Maintenance Specialist II, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...