Warehouse Manager / CDL Driver
Company: Gulfeagle Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Warehouse Manager (CDL License Required) Gulfeagle is looking for
an inspired individual with great leadership skills ready to take
their career to the next level at one of the top building materials
distributers in the industry. As a Gulfeagle Warehouse manager you
would assist, oversee, and coordinate all warehouse activities
under the direction of the Branch Manager. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for the organization, hiring, scheduling of staff,
and directing of the various warehouse activities on a day-to-day
basis to ensure satisfactory service and delivery to the
- Adjusts schedules as necessary in both shipping and receiving
areas, responsible for warehouse inventory, order accuracy, fleet,
and facility maintenance.
- Ensures a safe, organized, and clean work environment and that
all staff retains adherence to such continually.
- Responsible for inspection and maintenance of property fencing,
security, and fire prevention.
- Other responsibilities as assigned or deemed necessary.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing
with customers, vendors, management, and team members
- 2 + years of warehouse or equivalent experience in middle
- CDL Class A Driver's license (without restrictions)
- Knowledge of roofing material
- Experienced in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ability to operate a PC & related software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively staff, manage, and motivate
- Highly organized and efficient at prioritizing workload
- High School diploma or equivalent Preferred:
- Bi-Lingual Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs This Job Summary indicates the
general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It
is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent.
Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national
origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected
under federal, state, or local law. All duties and responsibilities
are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to
possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities.We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We
maintain a drug-free workplace
Call (844) 269-5216 ext 336 to speak with a recruiter today!
Keywords: Gulfeagle Supply, Flower Mound , Warehouse Manager / CDL Driver, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...