Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pricing AnalystDallas, United States of AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE
DOINGThe Specialist, Pricing is responsible for analysis, sales,
and pricing across a portfolio of products. They develops
consistent and reliable reporting and analysis to understand and
communicate trends, metrics, and indices needed to drive better
planning, pricing, and sales activities. The Specialist, Pricing is
involved in proactively analyzing reports to identify trends that
are inconsistent with existing plans so that appropriate action can
be taken. This includes price changes, forecasting change, and
customer/dealer level incentives (if any).
- Researches, develops and implements competitive banking
products and services for the consumer, small business and
corporate markets to maximize profits.
- Translates technological advances and consumer needs into
usable and marketable products.
- Plans, directs and facilitates all phases of the product life
cycle, from inception through introduction into the
- Ensures products meet regulatory and industry standards.
- Uses a variety of methods to perform pricing research and
- Develop and implement action plans based on
multi-organizational reviews of key metrics and root causes for
trends that are not proceeding within expectations.
- Collaborates and contributes to defining pricing
rules/policies, monitors corporate pricing, and carries out pricing
- Evaluates, polices, and helps educate others on pricing
policies and rules.Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work
- Work Experience: 0+ years ; Pricing and/or pricing processes
- Overall proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word,
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming
languages: SQL, SAS, Python and/or R.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization, ability to
prioritize work load and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to implement procedures and guidelines.
- Rigorous and focus on results.
- Patient, willing to learn new skills.At Santander, we value and
respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the
diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to
apply.Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.This job description does not
list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your
supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be
evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed
in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this
job description at any time. This job description is not a contract
for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any
time for any reason. Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: -Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Other Locations: -Texas-Dallas
Organization: -Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Flower Mound , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!