Lead Warehouse Associate
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At HD Supply, we understand that military service develops an
appreciation for hard work, relentless focus, and trust between
associates. These are core principles that influence the way we do
business, as we always seek to be first choice for our customers,
associates, suppliers and the communities in which we operate. If
you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full
potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply (powered by The
Home Depot) is ready for you!HD Supply Offers our Warehouse Team
Amazing Benefits: • Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!) •
Competitive Pay • Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical,
Life, Dental, Vision, 401k) • 15 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation,
Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day) • Sick Leave •
Opportunities for Biannual Performance and/or Referral Bonuses •
Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
#Key4PickModJob SummaryPerform general warehouse operations and
support management by acting as first line of assistance for
associates. Dependent on volume/size of the facility, may have
specialized tasks or have a generalized role working in all
departments. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Coaches and trains lower level warehouse associates on the
proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and
procedures are followed.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is
qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet
jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as
unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
- Verifies and enters data into the system.
- Maintains condition of work area.
- Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull
correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity
and accuracy goals.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory,
order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight,
size and characteristics of load.
Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Lead Warehouse Associate, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!