Outbound Warehouse Associate
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Join our 10 am Outbound Warehouse Team!At HD Supply, we understand
that military service develops an appreciation for hard work,
relentless focus, and trust between associates. These are core
principles that influence the way we do business, as we always seek
to be first choice for our customers, associates, suppliers and the
communities in which we operate. If you're ready to find a
rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing
industry leader, HD Supply (powered by The Home Depot) is ready for
you!HD Supply Offers our Warehouse Team Amazing Benefits: Monday -
Friday Schedule (No Weekends!) Competitive Pay Benefits Eligibility
after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k) 15 Days of Paid
Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day) Sick
Leave Opportunities for Biannual Performance and/or Referral
Bonuses Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Job SummaryResponsible for specialized warehouse tasks in
receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order processing.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Outbound Warehouse Associate, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!