Senior Maintenance Technician
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for performing senior level (PM) planned
maintenance and medium scope technical project execution
activities.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Provides technical support in areas such as production,
operations, maintenance, safety and testing. Performs testing and
troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment
- Acts as liaison for Contract Maintenance personnel and oversees
contract maintenance activities as required. Works with outside
engineering firms to develop and install simple, but effective
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and
systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical). Evaluates and recommends
equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and
yield. Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative
and unscheduled maintenance).
- Serves as Lead Technical Resource for developing and executing
PM Procedures on production and ancillary equipment; while training
(AM) Autonomous Maintenance activities to Machine Operators and
Line Fabricators. Identifies and analyzes automation design and
reliability issues that direct impact operational
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with
equipment. Prepares technical reports to document equipment
modifications and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Develops training materials and conducts training on AM/PM
Technical functions. Creates reference manuals, job aids, and
web-based training sessions.
- Provides technical support and engineering project management
execution support for small-medium CAPEX projects.
- Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority.
- Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Senior Maintenance Technician, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!