Sr. Credit Risk Analyst
Company: Regional Management Corp
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
customers.For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate
about supporting customers through their financial challenges in
life. They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping
hand, both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to
grow and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope
you'll consider us for future career opportunities.If you are
looking to make a meaningful impact in people's lives by bringing a
personal touch to finances, join our team today!Job Purpose
Sr. Credit Risk Analyst, Loss Forecasting is responsible for
performance analysis, through data science, machine learning, and
advanced statistical analytics techniques in the areas of payments,
collections, operations, and companywide cross-functional projects.
This position will utilize advance statistical skills to analyze
data, portfolio performance trends, and forecasting skills to
support credit risk functions.Responsibilities:
- Create predictive models using large datasets to optimize
credit risk and marketing campaign performance.
- Create quantitative models and related components such as
probability of default (PD), loss given default (LGD) and exposure
at default (EAD) used for the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL)
- Develop sensitivity and scenario analysis to estimate the
impact of macro-economic variables on expected credit losses.
- Apply innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical
approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer
business objectives and drive change.
- Develop statistical, econometric, AI/ML, and optimization
models for Credit risk, Collections and Portfolio Management and
execute the models in production.
- Experience with full model lifecycle, agile and experimental
- Develop analytics regarding loan performance, including
delinquency and credit losses, identifying key drivers and
developing forecast expectations.
- Utilize advanced statistical analytics to assess future risk,
opportunities, and effectiveness and translates results into
meaningful solutions to enhance decision making.
- Conduct ad hoc research projects incorporating project design,
data collection and analysis, summarization of findings, and
presentation of results.
- Apply advanced knowledge to produce advanced analytical
material for discussions with cross-functional teams to understand
complex business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their business
questions, crafting the methodology, to mine/analyze datasets and
delivers a final insightful recommendation to
- Master's degree (PhD preferred) in Finance, Accounting,
Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in Loss Forecasting role.
- Experience in data mining, modeling and analyzing
- Experience in Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) accounting
- Experience in programming languages; Python, R, SAS and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, should be
able to explain and present complex analyses in easily understood
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, innovative problem solving, quantitative and
- Able to work with minimum supervision, flexible and proactive
- Must pass background checks and drug screening.Regional is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Flower Mound , Sr. Credit Risk Analyst, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!