Production Associate 1 - Full-Time - 5am - SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Specific Responsibilities and Preferred
QualificationsExperience with hand tools or carpentryAbility to
take and read measurementsJob SummaryResponsible for performing all
tasks involved in the production of products which may include
stretch cord, metal, wood and packing. Performs one or more
repetitive jobs on an assembly line or sub-assembly line to produce
and assemble products. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Works on processes, including the insertion of materials,
clamping, fitting parts, and use of some hand tools. May cut metal
frames, wood, paper, etc. to specific dimensions as required by
fabrication spec sheet. May align layout marks with die and blade,
position materials being joined to ensure proper fit and finish.
Uses a tape measure to determine length cuts, read work order spec
sheets and double check measurements for accuracy.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
material requirements. Maintains work area and equipment in a clean
and orderly condition. Follows prescribed safety regulations and
performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete material assemblies
and sub-assemblies using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic
tools as required.
- Notifies supervisor of any mechanical, material, or safety
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Follows standard work methods, standard operating procedures,
and job aides. Practices safe work habits to ensure production
safety and efficiency.
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes goods
using assigned packing materials. Places finished goods on
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Production Associate 1 - Full-Time - 5am - SIGN-ON BONUS, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!