Driver Class A
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Clean Harbors Denton, TX is looking for a Class A Driver to join
their safety conscious team! You will be performing duties
associated with industrial/environmental cleaning, hazardous waste
pick-up/disposal, emergency response, and site remediation.
*** Position may require travel away from home up to 25% of the
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Vacuum Trucks
(Cusco/Guzzler), Roll offs, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Assist with labor tasks as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25% annually;
- Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsement required;
- 2+ year's commercial driving experience required;
- Previous Vacuum and Roll Off experience are an asset;
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Flower Mound , Driver Class A, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!