Quality Control Associate
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for the documentation of product performance
and/or test results. Inspect materials and/or products for
conformance to specifications. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and
- Verifies product/material meets requirements of CTQ
specifications and customer's unique specifications. Compares
product with production and drawing for conformance by conducting
quality sampling plan and data collection.
- Maintains all testing equipment. Verifies specified dimensions
of product or material per drawing using calipers, micrometers and
- Maintains up-to-date records of required third party
inspections and calibrations of testing equipment.
- Examines product/material for defects. Rejects defective
product/materials and records type of defect. Recognize when
manufacturing process needs to be stopped, product quarantined, or
changes needed to ensure quality product leaves factory.
- Monitors performance(s) in required areas and according to
agreed upon standards and updates Quality job aids.
- Works with customers and suppliers where quality issues are
impacted and/or affected. Conducts analysis of Returned Product to
- Packages and protects product as required.
- Validates incoming raw material quality and works with
supplier/purchasing to remedy problems.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Quality Control Associate, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!