Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 12, 2021
At Kelly -- Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking a Production Associates work at a medical care
company in Irving, TX 75063. With us, it's all about finding the
job that's just right. Temp to Hire opportunity Pay Rate: $16.00
per hour Hours: Monday-Friday 4am-2pm, 10-hour days mandatory OT
What's a typical day as a Production Associate? You'll be:
- Responsible for performing routine day-to-day operations on the
Dry Acid production floor.
- Operation of pneumatic equipment (Production Line), resupply of
packaging material(s) & raw materials using a manual/electric
pallet jack, overhead crane, and/or forklift, quality inspection of
outbound product, and maintain a safe clean environment per company
Housekeeping guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Performs packaging and batch making functions for the
- Performs production preparation as directed following current
production and QC procedures, guidelines, and SOPs.
- Assists in monitoring all operations.
- Assists in monitoring raw material and packaging component
- Interfaces with PLC and PC applications in order to operate the
- Performs reconciliations regularly.
- Performs breakdown and assembly of production machines.
- Troubleshoots equipment issues and performs minor maintenance
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and follows all
Manufacturing SOPs that apply to this position.
- Performs all paperwork functions related to the batching and
packaging operations. Maintains logs, batch records, and all
applicable documentation in accordance with internal standard
- Participates in all activities required to maintain a clean and
- Loads and unloads raw material and finished product utilizing
forklift and other material handling devices, as needed, in a safe
and efficient manner.
- May perform Material Handler duties and responsibilities, as
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 0 -1 years of related experience and/or training
- Must be able to lift materials of up to 75 lbs.
- Experience with food, chemical, or drug manufacturing equipment
- Ability to learn and understand Current Good Manufacturing
- Experience in operation of a forklift and other material
handling equipment preferred.
- Computer skills and data entry experience preferred. What
happens next Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your
skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if
this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That
means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile,
expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what's
next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to be a Production Associate today! #TJP2021_PNI The local
offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position,
please apply online for immediate consideration. For additional
information or questions please email . Feel free to schedule time
on my calendar at calendly.com/brop807 Why Kelly -- ? You're
looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're
here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will
connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can
learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience,
and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to
go in in your career. It all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly,
we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on
new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did
we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Flower Mound , Production Operator, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!