Line Haul- Lead Warehouse Associate- 2 pm shift
Company: HD Supply
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: August 29, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply located in Flower Mound, TX is seeking a
qualified Lead Warehouse Associate for our Line Haul Department! As
one of the largest North American industrial distributors of
maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success
has always been our associates. Come be a part of our
collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work,
professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our
culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD
Supply family today! Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00 pm until
Location: 550 Lakeside Parkway, Off Garden Ridge, Flower Mound, TX
75028 HD Supply Offers :
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
- 18+ months of warehouse experience.
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more, able to perform the physciality
of the position.
- Able to managed the 13 line hauls we oversee. Making sure the
products get to the right location without any issues.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations,
- Ability to professionally lead staff by example and handle
light supervisory duties. Familiar with training and coaching
- Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or
- Ability to think and take constructive action in work-related
- Must have communicative skills (especially oral communicative
- Prefer someone with strong computer skills and working
knowledge of the Microsoft package preferablly EXCEL andknowledge
of SAP is a plus.
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to lift the entire work
schedule. HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the
largest industrial distributors in North America. The company
provides a broad range of products and value-add services to
approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Perform general warehouse operations and support management
by acting as first line of assistance for associates. Dependent on
volume/size of the facility, may have specialized tasks or have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coaches and trains lower level warehouse associates on the
proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and
procedures are followed.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is
qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet
jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as
unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
- Verifies and enters data into the system.
- Maintains condition of work area.
- Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull
correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity
and accuracy goals.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory,
order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight,
size and characteristics of load. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. PRID PRID157 Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound
Posted Date 1 month ago (7/27/2020 4:10 PM) Job ID 2020-38712
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location :
Postal Code 75028 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Flower Mound , Line Haul- Lead Warehouse Associate- 2 pm shift, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!