Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: March 14, 2020
Information Technology . Flower Mound, Texas
The Cyber Security Analyst assists in managing all security
protocols for IC platform and infrastructure technologies.
- Assesses information risk and facilitates remediation of
identified vulnerabilities with our companies' network, systems and
- Reports on findings and recommendations for corrective
- In addition, performs vulnerability assessments as assigned
utilizing IT security tools and methodologies.
- Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the
IT network, systems and software applications.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents
remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk
- Facilitates and monitors performance of risk remediation tasks,
changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings.
- Maintains oversight of IT and vendors regarding the security
maintenance of their systems and applications.
- Provides weekly project status reports, including outstanding
issues. The Cyber Security Analyst assists in all IT audits, IT
risk assessments and regulatory compliance.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience:
- Implemented, supported and monitored the company's information
security applications, including but not limited to email security,
web security, client security software, and firewalls.
- Maintained and followed policies, procedures and standards that
meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory
requirements including PCI, and/or industry specific
- Managed IT security/risk training curriculum.
- Analyzed security violations and incidents to determine their
root cause; recommends and implements appropriate
- Served as project lead within IT security projects.
- Maintained and extended functionality of existing security
solutions in the environment.
- Reviewed and took appropriate action on known
Desireable Knowledge and Experience
- Has completed a HITRUST or PCI assessment
- Experienced with AWS services & tool such as Lambda, S3,
Kinesis, CloudTrail, among others
- Professional information security certification (e.g. CISSP,
CISA or CISM)
Education and/or Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science or EE highly preferred
- 3-5 years experience as Security Engineer or similar role.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: IntelliCentrics, Flower Mound , Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!