IT Business Applications Specialist
Company: RuffleButts Inc.
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Who We Are:We were founded in 2007 after realizing
you couldn't find a product quite like ours in the marketplace. Our
original vision was to create a ruffled bloomer for babies but over
the past 15 years, we have become the fastest growing girls and
boys apparel brand with a wide variety of high-quality options at
an affordable price. We are a leader in children's apparel with a
team of hard workers who have grown from our Founder's basement
into a multi-million dollar company with customers all over the
world! We became one of the first digitally native apparel
businesses, but now our products can be found online and in
thousands of retail locations around the globe, including
Nordstrom, Macy's, and Neiman Marcus. We've invested heavily in our
business technology solutions ensuring we're well positioned to
compete, thrive and continue to grow. With millions of units sold
to-date we're excited to continue our acceleration! Could you be
the next rockstar on our team?What We're Looking For:RuffleButts is
on the search for an IT Support Technician to join our growing
Information Technology team! Reporting to the IT Manager, this
individual will be responsible for ensuring that all RuffleButts
and RuffleButts Clients are adequately supported in all systems and
software that RuffleButts offers. You will play an integral role in
supporting all strategic IT decisions. To Summarize, You Will:
- Support our portfolio of applications as an IT specialist,
including NetSuite, GSuite, Slack, Celigo, SPS Commerce and other
- Build and maintain custom NetSuite functionality, features,
third-party integrations, including the development of custom
script, create and maintain functional / technical design
specifications and documentation.
- Documents user issues in ticketing system. Follows up with
users to make sure issues were successfully and quickly resolved.
Serves as Dispatcher and provides Tier 1 and 2 level IT support
- Assists users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing
usability of desktop/laptop computers, peripheral equipment and
software within established standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to writing and reviewing company process documents
such as Statements of Work, Standard Operation Procedures, Project
Scopes, and User Guides.
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end-to-end
project work including development of project milestones, project
schedules, tracking the design, development, and testing progress
of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks,
communication of project status tomanagement.
- Exercise best practices in performing code reviews and quality
assurance on scripts before deployment.Requirements:
- 3-5+ years experience with NetSuite's customization platform,
including SuiteScript (V1 and V2), SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk,
SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteBuilder
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise
users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native
- Python, PHP, SQL, VBA, Excel or other related data analytic
experience a plus
- Experience in EDI strategic planning and daily operations with
familiarity with EDI systems like SPS, CommerceHub, and LogicBroker
- Willingness to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced
environment and can take initiative and work independently, asking
for help when needed.
- Technically inclined and able to communicate effectively with
technical contacts, while able to simplify and ensure understanding
by non-technical user using both verbal and written
Keywords: RuffleButts Inc., Flower Mound , IT Business Applications Specialist, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!