IT Business Applications Specialist
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Who We Are:We were founded in 2007 after realizing you couldn't
find a product quite like ours in the marketplace. Our original
vision was to create a ruffled bloomer for babies but over the past
15 years, we have become the fastest growing girls and boys apparel
brand with a wide variety of high-quality options at an affordable
price. We are a leader in children's apparel with a team of hard
workers who have grown from our Founder's basement into a
multi-million dollar company with customers all over the world! We
became one of the first digitally native apparel businesses, but
now our products can be found online and in thousands of retail
locations around the globe, including Nordstrom, Macy's, and Neiman
Marcus. We've invested heavily in our business technology solutions
ensuring we're well positioned to compete, thrive and continue to
grow. With millions of units sold to-date we're excited to continue
our acceleration! Could you be the next rockstar on our team?What
We're Looking For:RuffleButts is on the search for an IT Support
Technician to join our growing Information Technology team!
Reporting to the IT Manager, this individual will be responsible
for ensuring that all RuffleButts and RuffleButts Clients are
adequately supported in all systems and software that RuffleButts
offers. You will play an integral role in supporting all strategic
IT decisions. To Summarize, You Will:
- Support our portfolio of applications as an IT specialist,
including NetSuite, GSuite, Slack, Celigo, SPS Commerce and other
- Build and maintain custom NetSuite functionality, features,
third-party integrations, including the development of custom
script, create and maintain functional / technical design
specifications and documentation.
- Documents user issues in ticketing system. Follows up with
users to make sure issues were successfully and quickly resolved.
Serves as Dispatcher and provides Tier 1 and 2 level IT support
- Assists users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing
usability of desktop/laptop computers, peripheral equipment and
software within established standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to writing and reviewing company process documents
such as Statements of Work, Standard Operation Procedures, Project
Scopes, and User Guides.
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end-to-end
project work including development of project milestones, project
schedules, tracking the design, development, and testing progress
of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks,
communication of project status tomanagement.
- Exercise best practices in performing code reviews and quality
assurance on scripts before deployment.
- 3-5+ years experience with NetSuite's customization platform,
including SuiteScript (V1 and V2), SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk,
SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteBuilder
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise
users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native
- Python, PHP, SQL, VBA, Excel or other related data analytic
experience a plus
- Experience in EDI strategic planning and daily operations with
familiarity with EDI systems like SPS, CommerceHub, and LogicBroker
- Willingness to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced
environment and can take initiative and work independently, asking
for help when needed.
- Technically inclined and able to communicate effectively with
technical contacts, while able to simplify and ensure understanding
by non-technical user using both verbal and written
Keywords: RuffleButts, Flower Mound , IT Business Applications Specialist, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!