Company: AquaKids Swim School
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We are looking for energetic outgoing people who are interested in
supervising the pool during Private Birthday Parties or other
special events. Our pools are indoor. Must be able to work
AquaKids Lifeguards monitor and supervise aquatic activities. They
ensure that all individuals taking part in these activities adhere
to the rules to prevent injuries and other accidents. Lifeguards
also respond to any emergencies in a timely manner.
- Actively scan the pool and ensure safety of all swimmers
- Administer pool rules and ensure safe and fun environment
- Connect with the patrons on a first-name basis to form
- Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout shift and
identify any safety issues
- Organize and oversee pool parties' swim time; serve as party
host during party time
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool
- Provide assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary
Comprehensive training program
Flexible work schedules, college students welcome!
Fun work environment
Heated Indoor Pool
Opportunity for advancement - we are growing!
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must have swimming experience
- Lifeguard certification required
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must pass drug test and background screen
- Love children and the water
- Ability to set an example of excellence
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AquaKids Swim School is a family owned business open year-round
with indoor heated pools. We teach swim lessons to all ages and
host private birthday parties. We have locations in Keller
(Alliance), Flower Mound, and McKinney.
Northlake location COMING SOON!
Our Mission is: "To provide the highest quality swim lessons in a
safe, non-stressful environment while ensuring the best possible
experience for students, parents, and staff. We are in business to
At AquaKids, we believe that every child should learn how to swim.
That is why we combine quality instructors with a safe and
comfortable environment. This guarantees each child a successful
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this school. All
inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly
to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
Keywords: AquaKids Swim School, Flower Mound , Lifeguard, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!