Assistant Operations I
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you looking for a career with a national known company in
the Flower Mound, TX area? If so, then look no further! Our client
is looking for Operations Assistant who thrive in a warehouse
environment. This role is looking to convert to perm in 180 days!
The schedule is as following: Monday-Friday 10:30am-7:30pm.
- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and
organizing them for picking. Assist in the packing and shipping of
- Track shipped packages making sure that patient is in receipt
of shipped package.
- Report any packages that are not delivered.
- Organize shipping reports daily into file for review by Branch
- Receive non-pharmaceuticals via back dock.
- Ability to learn computer system and work with MS Word and
- Also responsible for other tasks related to placing purchase
orders, receiving inventory, tracking, and reconciling inventory
balances, and selecting product and supplies under the direct
supervision of a pharmacist.
- This position also has responsibility for managing all
pharmaceutical product levels, maintaining adequate levels for
dispensing as well as managing returned goods to SOP guidelines.
- Minimum of six months general work experience
- Computer literate, including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to use a 10-key pad on computer
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED What's in it for
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay - you receive a paycheck every week! If you would
like to be considered for this position, Please Apply Now!Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Flower Mound , Assistant Operations I, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!