Company: RuffleButts Inc.
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**This shift is Monday thru Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm.**Who We
Are:We were founded in 2007 after realizing you couldn't find a
product quite like ours in the marketplace. Our original vision was
to create a ruffled bloomer for babies but over the past 15 years,
we have grown into a full-scale girls and boys apparel brand with a
wide variety of high-quality options at an affordable price. We are
a team of hard workers who have grown from our Founder's basement
into a multi-million dollar company with customers all over the
world! Our products can be found online and in thousands of retail
locations around the globe, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman
Marcus and Buc-ee's. We've invested heavily in our business
technology solutions ensuring we're well positioned to compete,
thrive and continue to grow. With millions of units sold to-date
we're excited to continue our acceleration! Could you be the next
rockstar on our team?What We're Looking For:We need a
Warehouse/Order Fulfillment Associate who can pick, organize,
package, and ship orders to our customers around the world. We need
someone who is a fast learner, hard worker, and who is eager to
start a career with a company passionate about developing their
employees. The ideal candidate loves a challenge and is excited
about working on a team. This is perfect for someone who likes
having something different to do every day and wants to make a
difference.To Summarize, You Will:
- Equipped with a handheld RF scanner you will compile many
orders from our customers from around the world and place them in
appropriate locations on a pick cart.
- Using our sorting process, you will put orders in the
appropriate category for fulfillment and prepare them to be packed
and shipped to customers.
- After products are picked and sorted, you will verify they are
not damaged or defective before putting them into shipping
envelopes; ensuring the presentation is perfect for when the
customer opens their order.
- You will determine the appropriate shipping method using our
software and workstation, affix a label on the package, and send it
to be sorted.
- Once items are packaged, you will assist in sorting items by
carrier so they can be shipped from RuffleButts to our customers or
- In addition to order fulfillment, warehouse work will
occasionally be required such as: sweeping, trash removal, box
creation and breakdown, inventory putback, Cycle counting,and
replenishment.What's in it for You:
- Fair starting wage with opportunity to advance quickly with
- Casual work environment - we are a tight knit team, listen to
music during the day and wear relaxed and comfortable clothing
- Optional opportunities for overtime on weekends during busy
- Full Time team members gain access to our company health,
dental, vision and life insurance plans as well as PTO, sick time,
and parental leave.
- Qualification for our corporate 401k plan (inclusive of company
- Generous employee discounts on all RuffleButts products.
- High growth potential within our company!
What You Need for this Position:
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience a plus,
but not required
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling
equipment (pallet jacks, cherry/order pickers, reach trucks,
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent
stooping or bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused and
- Ability to work in coordination with other team members to
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while
meeting established performance quotas and standards
- Must be flexible to work overtime as neededPI196807579
Keywords: RuffleButts Inc., Flower Mound , Fulfillment Associate, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!