Sr. Project Coordinator - Water Treatment
Company: Core & Main
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Sr. Project Coordinator, Water Treatment Job SummaryResponsible
for the end-to-end material procurement and delivery for an
assigned Treatment Plant Project. Coordinate the activities to
conform with project construction schedule and project
specifications. Manage change orders of materials, pricing,
shipping and receiving and delivery schedules, and quantities.
Coordinate with and keep all stakeholders informed.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Independent quote development of Contractor BOMs. Primary
contact for smaller plant purchase orders. Lead role player on
complex multi-faceted programs with multiple contracts and
- Provides material pricing for customers and/or estimators to
include product application, plan/specification interpretation, and
obtaining timely and accurate replacement costs from
department/branch approved vendors.
- Obtains required information for customers to accurately create
and enter Job Information Sheets.
- Coordinates with sales and credit department.
- Prepares material product submittals. Coordinates with
estimator, sales, vendors, and customer to complete high quality,
accurate document of the materials we are supplying which complies
with the plans and specifications.
- Prepares operation and maintenance manuals as required for
items on the project. Coordinates with estimator, sales, vendors
- Prepares sales orders from the material releases as provided by
sales or customer. Ensures materials sold are in compliance with
approved material product submittal and profit margins established
by Sales and/or Branch Management are maintained. Provides order
acknowledgement to sales and customer. Establishes delivery dates,
monitors, and communicates changes.
- Creates purchase orders and coordinates with branch purchasing
to obtain required materials in allotted time frame. Obtains order
confirmations and resolves discrepancies and reports changes to
sales. Monitors material shipping dates and communicates any
schedule deviations to sales and the customer. Coordinates with
operations receiving department to ensure material is correct.
- Coordinates with operations shipping department that correct
material is delivered on time and to the proper location. Provides
jobsite notification per customer requirements.
- Evaluates material return requests, prepares return orders, and
coordinates material pick-up and/or return shipments with sales and
the shipping department. Minimum Qualifications
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicablePreferred
- BS/BA in Business Management, Engineering, Construction
Management or related preferred, or 2-year Trade or Certification
program, however not required if significant experience.
- DBIA, CMAA, or PMP certification is favorable but not
- Experience with waterworks and treatment plant materials.
Keywords: Core & Main, Flower Mound , Sr. Project Coordinator - Water Treatment, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!