Company: United Family of Stores
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: May 12, 2022
A Distribution Center Laborer of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
("Ashley"), will be assigned, from time to time, to one or more
positions within Ashley's distribution center. The standard
operating procedure for the position will be presented prior to
starting work and the assigned position. It is the responsibility
of the Distribution Center Laborer to follow the standard operating
procedures while working at the assigned position.
* Perform safety check of Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) prior to
* Operate PIVs in a save and appropriate manner.
* Change vehicle batteries at assigned battery station.
* Use scanning equipment to locate product in Distribution Center
and ensure accurate inventory of goods.
* Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or
* Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
* Manipulate product in a safe and effective manner using proper
* Move materials within the Distribution Center.
* Ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
* Ensure accuracy of load by verifying quantity with computer
* Inform supervisor of needed backorders of product, scanning
problems or product out of sequence.
* Inform supervisor of damaged product.
* This job description does not constitute a written or implied
contract of employment. The company reserves the right to revise or
change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. We are
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
* Perform a trailer audit (verify trailer number, cleanliness,
condition) prior to loading and inform supervisor of any
* Participate in team meetings and activities
* Attend all scheduled training sessions.
* Assist with the training of other employees.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Suggest improvements on process inputs.
* Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of
* Follow all OSHA and company established safety rules and
* Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
* Follow all standard operating procedures will working at assigned
* Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others.
Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
* Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in performance
of all job functions
* Essential functions and responsibilities will also include
following Supervisor directions and the additional requirements of
the various jobs assigned.
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Flower Mound , Market Clerk, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!