Company: PenFed Credit Union
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: We are excited to announce a Hiring Incentive for this
newly hired Escrow Officer. This new hire will receive a one-time
payment of $1,000. Are you looking to take your career from good to
great? Members Title covers the entire state of Texas for both
residential resale, refinance and commercial transactions. We are
focused on providing top quality and timely title production and
closing services to our lender and real estate clients. We provide
our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust
medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off
and a 401k with employer match. Members Title, LLC, a wholly owned
subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union, is hiring an Escrow Officer in
Dallas, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to serve as an
escrow officer for all refinance and resale transactions. In
addition, this position will provide support to Senior Escrow
Officer and other company staff, credit union members, clients and
vendors, to clear title on all transaction closing through Members
Title Company. Responsibilities:
- Review closing package documentation to ensure all documents
and information has been accurately executed and received for
timely disbursement, in coordination with the settlement
- Process all signed documentation to ensure timely recording of
all recordable documents, and package is sent back to lender/Credit
Union for processing.
- Ensure all funds are received and files are balanced. Disburse
all payoffs, recording checks, and fee checks to ensure fully
disbursed file on each case.
- Review requirements and develop procedures for disbursement of
- Ensure all requirements for closing are met in order to
- Filing, scanning and other administrative task as needed.
Qualifications: Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or a combination of
education and experience that provide necessary skills and
knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job
- Minimum of three (3) years of Title Experience required,
knowledge of settlement statement and processing.
- Strong knowledge of post closing files for transactions in
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
applications and settlement software, RamQuest One.
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines
required. Licenses and Certifications Escrow agent licnese for the
assigned area. Special Message Regarding COVID 19 PenFed is
continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us
serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In
light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19),
we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment
protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance
around social distancing.
Keywords: PenFed Credit Union, Flower Mound , Escrow Officer, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!