LPV or LVN PRN Paid Weekly
Company: Avanti Senior Living
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A fun nursing job.... WHAT? Yes, we said fun. A nursing job that
allows you to do what you love, NURSING, while having fun. WOW, I
bet we have your attention, before you have even gotten to the
requirements. Yes, you are responsible for, monitoring care, care
plans and resident medications, assessing resident's needs,
communicating with residents and their families and ensuring state
compliance and regulations. This position actively participates in
passing medications to our residents regularly, assists with care
and monthly vital checks for residents, and assists with training
for team members. Now, that you have an idea of what you're
responsible for we want you to have fun being a nurse. We want you
to spread that joy to your associates which spreads to residents
and families. If having fun at work while fulfilling your
responsibilities is not for you, then maybe this is not the
position for you, which will not offend us at all, we appreciate
your honesty. So, now with all that out of the way, here are the
essential functions of your position.
- Schedules doctor's appointments based on the needs of the
- Assist and administer medications to residents per
- Take vitals as needed and upon request.
- Comfortable with computers, EMARs and EHRs.
- Assures that all new medications are faxed to the pharmacy in
order to get the prescription filled timely and accurately.
- Assures new orders are processed timely and accurately in the
- Assures call lights are answered in a timely manner to attend
to the residents needs as soon as possible after the call light is
- Addresses resident change of condition within the community to
ensure proper care and follow up.
- Assures all caregiver duties as performed as assigned and
- Assists with caregiving duties as needed.
- Participates in the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assists in the oversight of appropriate training for all Exhale
team members to assure requirements for state regulations are met,
as assigned by supervisor.
- Addresses team member, family and resident concerns to promote
satisfaction and good communication.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster
policy of the community and participates as assigned in fire and
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personal or health
information concerning residents and team members.
- Providing general nursing services to residents, as well as
monitoring residents within state licensure regulations.
- Perform other duties as request by the Wellness Director.
- Attend all required meetings and in-services.
- Be observant and aware of any situations or occurrence in the
community that may pose a safety hazard to residents or staff.
Report such observation immediately to the Wellness Director.
- Must remain on duty and provide essential functions for
residents until shift replacement arrives.
- Adhere to company policy for time and attendance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current state
nursing license; evidence of training in CPR.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Competency with computers.
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term
- Interest in working with the older adult population.
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service,
hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all prospects,
residents, visitors, employees and the overall community.
Two (2) to five (5) years of prior assisted living or senior
Keywords: Avanti Senior Living, Flower Mound , LPV or LVN PRN Paid Weekly, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!