Care Partner AL /CMA Preferred / All Shifts Part Time 10 to 6
Company: Avanti Senior Living
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are searching for a career that allows you to make a
difference and bring joy to an individual's life every day, come
join our team at Avanti Senior Living! Our vision is to
fundamentally redefine the customer service experience for assisted
living and memory care by providing a quality of life that embraces
a holistic lifestyle filled with choice. Each Avanti community
features resort-style activities and entertainment options boasting
state of the art communities.
As a Care Partner for Avanti, you will have the opportunity to
provide care to our residents through meaningful, social,
emotional, physical, and intellectual support and activities. Our
Care Partners spend more time with our residents than any other
position, and you will quickly build strong, fulfilling
relationships with the residents and their families. Your primary
responsibility is to provide compassionate, exceptional care for
each resident, while allowing them to be as independent as possible
at Avanti. Essential duties also include:
- Assist residents while adhering to the care plan in activities
of daily living including but not limited to i.e. provide showering
and dressing assistance, personal hygiene and grooming assistance,
transfer assistance, escort assistance, daily reminders and eating
at all times.
- Observe residents' conditions, measuring and recording food and
liquid intake and output and vital signs within regulations, and
report changes to Charge Nurse
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly environment for the
resident. Providing general housekeeping following cleaning
schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living
space, bathrooms, kitchenette, etc.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate
fluids while respecting the resident's right to free choice. Also,
report changes in residents' eating habits to the supervisor.
- Remind residents of different activities offered daily while
providing alternate options such as fitness, art classes, music
- Two 2 -5 years of prior assisted living or senior care
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the older
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service,
hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all prospects,
residents, visitors, employees and the overall community.
Why Should You Apply?
- Free meals while on shift, cooked by our talented kitchen
- Flexible schedules
- Medical benefits and PTO policy
Keywords: Avanti Senior Living, Flower Mound , Care Partner AL /CMA Preferred / All Shifts Part Time 10 to 6, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!