Mobile Device Testing
Company: On-Target Supplies & Logistics, Ltd
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Founded in 1982, On-Target Supplies & Logistics, Ltd., is a
regional supply chain logistics management firm with global
customers and international responsibilities. For more than 35
years, we have worked with some of the largest companies in the
world to design, implement, and manage customized logistics and
transportation solutions that help them to gain a competitive
advantage in today's global marketplace. We are committed to
consistently delivering value-adding services, and we do this
through our greatest asset: our employees.
Our mission is to develop, grow and expand a company of
well-trained, highly motivated, customer-service oriented
professionals in a creative and productive environment. On-Target
is committed to providing quality products and services in an
effective and efficient manner that will completely satisfy our
clients. Profitable financial results will be achieved through
prudent and practical management. Community awareness, support and
enrichment are essential elements of our mission today, tomorrow
and in the future.
On-Target is seeking hardworking and dependable individuals to
work within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Flower Mound, TX.
The Material Handler (Level 2 Technician) will pick, pack, and sort
mobile phone devices.
- 6 am to 2:30 pm (Mon Fri)
- Off on Sat & Sun
- 3 pm to 11:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Off on Sat & Sun
- 8:15 pm to 5:30 am (Sun)
- 11:45 pm to 5:30 am (Mon - Thurs)
- Off on Fri & Sat
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper
paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order.
- Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required
quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order
while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either
independently or as part of a team depending on order size and
daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized. Follow safety
- Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet
jacks, floor lifts, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions,
inefficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse
facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as
possible for the duration of the warehouse associates shift.
- Basic computer skills
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, production,
or general labor work environment preferred
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- This position involves standing and or walking for considerable
lengths of time.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) is required.
- Bending to floor level
On-Target is an equal employment opportunity provider. We will
not deny equal employment opportunities due to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age or disability status in any of
the following employment aspects:
- Any other aspects of employment
We adhere to:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- The Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (TCHRA) of 1983
Keywords: On-Target Supplies & Logistics, Ltd, Flower Mound , Mobile Device Testing, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!