DAY AND NIGHT CAREGIVERS NEEDED!
Company: Avalon Memory Care
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Avalon is an
established company with over 20 years in Memory Care. We currently
have a number of openings for Direct Care Experienced Caregivers.
These positions are immediate and there is room for growth and
advancement for the right candidates.
requires extensive direct interaction with the resident and
requires a kind and gentle individual who derives personal
satisfaction from caring for others. They must also possess
patience and understanding to care for residents with dementia.
Because they work directly with the residents, it is also important
that they display a positive attitude and have an outgoing
personality, and of course must maintain a professional appearance.
The caregiver must also be a person who is willing to take
initiative and react to potential crises that will occur in a home
for dementia sufferers. They must take pride in their work and be a
good communicator. Above all they must have integrity. Caregivers
must have flexible schedules and be available to work a regular
schedule. All shifts available for this 24 hour care environment.
Regular overtime is available to the dedicated team member.
- Assisting your residents with activities of daily living such
as bathing, dressing, and restroom assistance.
- Assisting some residents in transferring from one place to
another (example: bed to wheelchair)
- Resident Attendants also provide housekeeping in the homes.
Caregivers provide a clean home for the residents which include
ensuring the home, bedrooms, kitchen and laundry are cleaned
according to schedule.
- Caregivers will provide medication assistance to residents by
reminding the residents to take their medications, helping the
resident open their medication, and observing that the resident
took their medication.
- Adhere to the Alcohol and Drug Free workplace
- Comply with regulatory background check
- Documentation of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age or a high school graduate
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Experience with Seniors is preferred. CNA is preferred but not
- Be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 pounds
Keywords: Avalon Memory Care, Flower Mound , DAY AND NIGHT CAREGIVERS NEEDED!, Other , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!