If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career
that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
Position: Shift Supervisor
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Annual Compensation: $29,500 - $32,000
Shift: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm
Shift Supervisor's role: Braum's leaders execute the company's
brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values,
resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By
recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the
team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
* Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
* Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
* Oversee the shift operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
* Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply
levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
* Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week
schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
Reports to: Assistant Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following
traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
* Customer focus.
* Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
* Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all team members.
* Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
* Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
* Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
* Follow-up and follow through discipline.
* Initiate action and achieve goals.
* Organized, detailed and able to follow
* Retail experience.
* High School - Diploma or G.E.D.
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must have valid Driver License
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k retirement planning with company match
* Short-Term Disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the on-boarding process.
Restaurant, Food Service, Restaurant