Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Hybrid role, Must be in Dallas/FT. Worth
IntelliCentrics is a technology company focused on transforming how
regulatory compliance is achieved in the healthcare industry.
IntelliCentrics is a market leader because of its obsessive focus
on our customers and the relationships built with those customers
are our most important achievement and measurement of success.
IntelliCentrics will use its technology to deliver on its mission,
our mission is to make high quality healthcare as accessible as a
good cup of coffee. Summary: This Lead Developer designs and
develops systems-level software and provides systems support. This
position plays a key role within each phase of the software
development lifecycle and will work cross functionally with the
company s infrastructure, security, data warehouse, and other
development teams. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life
Cycle including feature specification, time and cost estimates,
design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Conceptualize solutions to complex business problems
- Choose appropriate technologies and languages for implementing
- Implement software solutions following best practices to
produce well organized, efficient, and maintainable code
- Develop user interfaces that are intuitive and asthetically
- Analyze and resolve software bugs and performance problems
- Provides guidance and serves as resource for less experienced
developers Development Competencies:
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- Work closely with geographically dispersed development teamsand
third party partners.
- Knowledge of OOA/OOP and SOA concepts.
- Understanding of agile processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary
business information and ability to maintain the highest standards
of privacy and security.
- Follow and abide by all information and security policies and
practices.Key areas: JDK 8, 11, Spring Boot, ArgoCD, Docker,
Kubernetes, EKS, GIT, Jenkins, Bitbucket, AWS,Kinesis, S3, Angular,
MySQL, Maven Highly Desirable: NodeJS, KafkaRequired Education
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics,
Engineering, or other technical field or related experience.
Masterd Degree desireable
- 8 years experience required. Prior 3+ years experience as Lead
- Experience with:
- Analysis and debugging issue and provide a resolution in a
- Gathering and documenting technical requirements and
- Multiple development methodologies including Agile/Scrum, TDD
- Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices
(e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality
- Creating and consuming Web Services.
- GIT Repositories
- IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: IntelliCentrics, Flower Mound , Lead Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!