Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Senior .NET Software Developer
This Jobot Job is hosted by Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Located in Pittsburgh, PA we are a global marketing and advertising
company looking for a sharp Senior Software Engineer to join our
team and hit the ground running!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not
- A competitive base salary ranging from $110K-$130K
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + match!
- Massive growth potential
- Collaborative/friendly team
- Ability to work 100% remote
- 50% Software development Primarily C# .NET web application
development (front-end and back-end) for a single suite of
applications which leverage AWS services (primarily S3 & IAM). AWS
interactions, console apps, API calls, Python, Snowflake, and
scripting may also be required. Includes new feature development,
deployments, maintenance, and support. Often development tasks will
be those too complex for the rest of the team.
- 25% QA Perform code reviews and feature testing to ensure best
coding practices are being followed and solid, scalable, robust
features are being deployed without production failures. Make RCCA
recommendations to continually improve process.
- 10% Mentoring Monitor a 4-8 person development team providing
code reviews, technical direction, assistance, best practice
standards and leadership in a positive cohesive manner. Evaluate
technologies and drive architectural decisions. Train developers as
- 10% Architecting Following Product Director guidance, gather
requirements, design technical implementation, write & estimation
required development stories for the entire team. Code refactoring
and process improvements may be required as time permits.
- 5% Debugging Track down the source of bugs, investigate legacy
code functionality and troubleshoot problems in application
MUST HAVE, experience with
- C# .NET web application development experience (client-side &
- Python scripting
- MVC / RESTful Web Services
NICE TO HAVE
- HTML, & CSS
- JQuery, AngularJS or other front end
- AWS services (IAM, EC2, S3, ELB and a working knowledge of
other AWS components
- BitBucket and SourceTree
- Administering IIS, Jenkins, Windows and Linux servers
- Agile product/project development lifecycle and effort
- Data modeling, database implementation, and query
- Snowflake data cloud
- Designing cloud systems for security, performance, and
- Scripting languages (BASH, PowerShell, Groovy).
Please apply through the link or send your resume directly to !
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Flower Mound , Senior .NET Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!