Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$13 - $15 / hour
FirstService Residential leads the property management industry,
with over 8,500 communities in the United States and Canada
operating under our professional management services.
FirstService provides competitive salaries, top benefits, and
career training, continually investing in our associates'
professional development, setting the bar for exceptional service.
Our associates enjoy an inclusive work environment and a rich
culture of collaboration and mutual respect.
Embark in a fulfilling career in property management with
The Porter/Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning projects
requiring advanced training and demonstrated skill. The incumbent
will inspect work performed in assigned building/property(s) and
submits reports to the Supervisor. The duties may be indoors to
maintain the interior of the community, outdoors to maintain the
exterior, or both.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of cleaning / maintenance duties as assigned
including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, shampooing,
dusting, polishing, trash disposal, replacing light bulbs and
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary
and cleaning supplies for assigned areas as well as all cleaning
solutions in accordance to OSHA requirements for hazardous
- Ensure that all security procedures and safety precautions are
adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring packages are delivered to residence in a timely manner
Additional Duties Responsibilities
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service
Standards and respond to all calls by the end of the next business
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain
workflow and to meet schedul
- Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems
and the need
- for additional material and suppli
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to
integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve
problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to
new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related
duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalency preferred.
Knowledge, Skills Proficiencies
- 1-2 years previous custodial/make ready experience
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
Tools Equipment Used
User-Moved aids-wheelbarrows, dollies, hand - trucks, buckets,
hoists, jacks, step ladders, full ladders, double ladders, pressure
Physical Requirements / Working Environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to crawl in small and tight spaces.
- Ability to work in different environmental working conditions(
i.e. heat, cold, wind, rain)
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours over and
above normal office hours will occur, including evenings, holidays,
and some weekends. Schedule is subject to change based on business
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. This is not an all- inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Flower Mound , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!