Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation - Flower Mound, TX - DOU - Direct Observation Unit
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation - Flower Mound, TXRegistered
Nurse --- Observation Our Observation department is looking for a
Registered Nurse to join the team. Is that you? -- -- Work
location:--4400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, Texas 75028 Work
hours:--Full Time Nights (7p-7a) for 36 hrs/week.--Weekend and
holiday requirements -- Observation Department highlights:
- Our observation unit is 18-beds that cares for more than 2,400
patients annually that provides quality care to the Flower
- Opportunity to see a variety of patients.
- Fast Paced environment-- Here's What You Need
- Diploma in Nursing required or--
- Associate's degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
- 1 yr of med/surg experience preferred--
- Texas RN license - upon hire required
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing
independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required -- What
You Will Do
- --Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
- Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
- Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
- Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
- Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
- --Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others.
Is reliable, available and attentive.
- Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant
- Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and
- Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
- Shared Decision Making
- Professional Development -- Additional perks of being a Texas
Health Registered Nurse
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan
forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
- Explore our----for info like--,--, recent----we've won and
more. Do you still have questions or concerns?--Feel free to email
your questions to--. #LI-LD1 --
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound, Flower Mound , Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation - Flower Mound, TX - DOU - Direct Observation Unit, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...