Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg / Telemetry - $30-42 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med
Surg / Telemetry for a nursing job in Lewisville, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights (Rotating
Weekends)Description Up to $ 7500 sign-on bonus and $ 3000 relo for
qualified applicants!--Work Schedule:--Full Time Night Shift (7pm
to 7am)--Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing
high-quality care to our community.-- As a Magnet-- recognized
facility, license for 186 beds, we are a leader in the DFW market
for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according
to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.--Through our
many well established professional practice councils and shared
leadership model, Medical City Lewisville is committed to listening
to our nursing voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice
environments using evidence-based research.-- --Come join a team
where Nurses say: "It's very much like family here.-- Everyone is
friendly and gets to know one another.-- We take pride in the fact
we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver
exceptional care that rivals larger organizations."--Position
Summary & Responsibilities:--The--RN - Registered Nurse - Medical
Surgical - Med/Surg provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities include:--
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.--We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan
repayment program and an employee stock purchase program.-- We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current licensure as an RN or compact license.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider
- Minimum--of one--year of--recent experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Enroll in BSN program
within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
skills.Medical City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-401614. Posted job
title: Registered Nurse Med Surg Tele
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Flower Mound , Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg / Telemetry - $30-42 per hour, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...