Registered Nurse - Emergency - Flower Mound, TX - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Registered Nurse - Emergency - Flower Mound, TXRegistered Nurse
--- Emergency Our Emergency department is looking for a Registered
Nurse to join the team. Is that you? -- -- -- Work location:--4400
Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, Texas 75028 Work hours:--Full Time,
Midshift (11a - 11p) 36 hrs/week.--Weekend and holiday requirements
-- Emergency Department highlights:
- The THFM Emergency Department provides excellent evidence-based
treatment for a wide variety of critical and urgent care patient
- Fast paced 12 bed Emergency Department in a growing community
hospital with a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual
- Emphasis on providing safe high quality patient care with
robust quality improvement programs
- Self-Scheduling to support work/life balance
- RNs are highly encouraged and supported to further education
and certifications Here's What You Need
- Diploma in Nursing required or
- Associate's degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
- Texas RN license - upon hire required
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing
independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 90 days of hire
required -- What You Will Do
- --Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
- Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
- Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
- Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
- Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
- --Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others.
Is reliable, available and attentive.
- Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant
- Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and
- Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
- Shared Decision Making
- Professional Development -- Additional perks of being a Texas
Health Registered Nurse --
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan
forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
- Explore our----for info like--,--, recent----we've won and
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound, Flower Mound , Registered Nurse - Emergency - Flower Mound, TX - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...