Senior Clinical Specialist
Company: Stryker Group
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Why join Stryker? We are proud to be named one of the World's
Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune
Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by
visiting Our benefitsinclude bonuses; commissions; healthcare;
insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family
and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs;
onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs;
and service and performance awards - not to mention various social
and recreational activities. Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to
have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this
position. Learn more about our
- Who we want
- Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their
work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage
cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and
insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and
information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for
- User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in
mind, developing technology that helps change patients' lives.What
you will do As a Senior Field Clinical Specialist, you provide
clinical, technical product application (end-user) and educational
sales support; and in-service training in meeting US Sales customer
service and sales objectives. You participate in pre and post-sales
activities and provide field clinical support for new and existing
products.Travel: In this position, you will travel 3 out of 4 weeks
every month throughout the US and Canada; periodically required to
work weekends, evenings, and nights and travel up to 80%.
- Implement field product and application in-service training
(pre & post-sale).
- Provide differentiation and enhance professionalism in
pre-sales presentations to boost value to the customer.
- Provide input for the development of competitive sales
strategies, instructional and clinical literature to marketing and
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clinical
sites, clinical leaders and healthcare trainers for continued
product application and training needs.
- Frequent internal contacts with regional Sales and Service Team
members, Clinical Research Department, Corporate Clinical
Consultants and Marketing.
- Observe, monitor and report clinical trends and therapies for
- Participate in New Hire Training, clinical and training
assessment of proposed products, marketing information, clinical
tools and training products.
- Conduct customer, sales and service training programs (in
person and virtual) and provide training for customers, Team
Members and partners.
- Provide clinical support to customer and perform other related
duties as assigned.What you need
- Bachelor's degree preferable in Nursing, emergency medicine or
- Current RN license or Paramedic preferred
- 4+ years of clinical experience
- AHA ACLS/PALS current or prior provider status required and
recommended to be maintained
- Demonstrated skills in healthcare training of adult learners
- Prior experience in presenting, writing, and teaching clinical
information preferredAbout Stryker Stryker is one of the world's
leading medical technology companies and, together with our
customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers
innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical,
Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient
and healthcare outcomes.Alongside its customers around the world,
Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually. More
information is available at
Keywords: Stryker Group, Flower Mound , Senior Clinical Specialist, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...