RN/Registered Nurse I, NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RN/Registered Nurse I, NICUNeonatal Intensive Care Registered
Fast-paced, high volume NICU department is looking for top skilled
RN. Is that you?
Work location: 4400 Long Prairie Rd., Flower Mound, TX 75028
Work hours: PRN (as needed), working the night shift
* Modern facility and high-tech equipment
* Great team dynamics on the unit that provide a great support.
* The department prides itself in high performing staff with
excellent critical thinking skills.
Here's What You Need
Associate's Degree Nursing Required/Bachelor's Degree Nursing
1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly Required
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills,
and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
As a nurse, you will focus on responding to others priorities
regarding safety, physical and psychological needs while paying
close attention to maintenance of comfort and human emotion during
health and illness, while providing safe patient care.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Employee
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through education,
research, and innovations in practice.
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound , RN/Registered Nurse I, NICU - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!