Registered Nurse (RN) - IMC/Stepdown - PCU - Progressive Care Unit
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - IMC/StepdownRegistered Nurse -
Our IMU department is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the
team. Is that you?
Work location: 4400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Work hours: Full Time days (7a-7p) for 36 hrs/week. Weekend and
IMU Department highlights:
* ICU- 8 beds - variety of medical and surgical diagnosis ( we do
not do major cardiac recovery yet- growing the program)
* IMC (Intermediate Care Unit / ( also referred to others as "ICU
Step Down)- 12 bed with EMU/EEG capability
* Team work - you are never alone and patient safety is one of the
* Small community feel, everyone knows everyone with family like
Here's What You Need
* Associate's degree in Nursing required
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* Texas RN license - upon hire required
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly) required
What You Will Do
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
* Shared Decision Making
* Professional Development
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Registered Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound , Registered Nurse (RN) - IMC/Stepdown - PCU - Progressive Care Unit, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!