Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - OR - Operating Room
Company: Texas Health Resources
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - SurgeryRegistered Nurse - Surgery
Our Surgery department is looking for a Registered Nurse to join
the team. Is that you?
Sign-On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Work location: 4400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Work hours: Monday - Friday from 11a - 7:30p
Surgery Department highlights:
* Engaged leadership (Director, manager, charge) that actively work
to assist staff and set them up for success.
* Surgeons are owners so they are engaged; teams enjoy working with
them-very minimal behavior issues.
* Great culture and team spirit-small enough to care, large enough
to offer interesting cases and technology.
* Closed holidays, weekends, and deep nights-these days/times are
staffed with one call team for emergent/urgent only.
Here's What You Need
* Associate's degree in Nursing required
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* Texas RN license - upon hire required
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly) required
What You Will Do
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
* Shared Decision Making
* Professional Development
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Registered Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound , Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!