Registered Nurse (RN) in Dallas Fort Worth - Med Surg
Company: Kids Care Home Health
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) in Dallas Fort WorthOverview
Nurses, we are hiring! KidsCare Home Health's private duty nursing
services enhance our ability to ensure quality pediatric patient
care by providing collaboration between our nurses and our
therapists. This creates a cohesive and dedicated medical
professionals team for the children entrusted into our care. Please
call or text 972-269-5365 for more details!
Our Registered Nurse (RN) are responsible for the delivery and
supervision of pediatric patient care through the nursing processes
of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation
in a home health setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide direct patient care to infants, children, and adolescents
primarily in their home according to the active plan of care, as
given by the physician and other appropriate personnel.
* Provide services in accordance with a physician's orders and in
adherence to state, federal, and national accreditation commission
regulations; under the direction and supervision of clinical
supervision staff and the agency Administrator.
* Perform comprehensive patient assessments.
* Administer prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies as
ordered by the
* Document timely clear, concise, and accurate clinical notes in
accordance with the plan of care.
* Notify the RN Case Manager of any changes in the patient's
* Provide and document education to patients and their families on
specific details of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
* Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure that
patients are receiving quality care, necessary to achieve, and
* Uses appropriate infection control procedures and safety
* Comply with all company policies, practices, and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Up to $39 per hour
Education and Work Experience Requirements
* Current State or Compact Registered Nursing (RN) License.
* One (1) Year Home Health Experience Preferred
* One (1) Year Pediatric Experience Preferred.
* Current CPR Certification.
Other Qualifications and Skills
* Must have reliable transportation to office and patients'
Physical Demands/Working Environment
* Position regularly requires bending, reaching, standing,
stooping, sitting, twisting, talking, and hearing.
* Push and pull 50 pounds (position patient, move equipment,
* Support 50 pounds of weight (ambulate patient).
* Lift 50 pounds (pick up a child, transfer a patient, etc.) as
well as assist with weights of more than 100 pounds.
* Carry equipment and supplies.
* See information up to 24 inches away (monitors, computer screens,
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Kids Care Home Health, Flower Mound , Registered Nurse (RN) in Dallas Fort Worth - Med Surg, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!