Social Worker - Clinical Program Therapist
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- -$5000 Sign-on Bonus! (with one year commitment)Kindred
Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Social Worker (Clinical Program Therapist) -to join
the team at -WellBridge Fort Worth -and have an immediate impact on
expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our
mission of improving the lives of all we touch. -As a Behavioral
Health Social Worker -you will:
- Coordinates, develops and delivers curriculum to meet the
psychological needs of patients.
- Participate within a lead role in the multidisciplinary
treatment team planning process, encouraging patient and family
- Perform clinical services aimed at stabilizing the psychiatric
crisis and the development of healthy mental health management
through a biopsychosocial model of treatment.
- Co-facilitates group psychotherapy and facilitates
psychoeducational focus groups serving as a role model for patients
to observe and learn socially effective values, attitudes and
- Documents patient care and information in an accurate, legible,
manner utilizing correct grammar and spelling; documentation is
reflective of patient behavior, thoughts, feelings and responses to
milieu and the treatment plan directed interventions.
- Interactions with others are nonjudgmental, assertive and
respectful demonstrating a professional, caring attitude and
behavior towards others; behaviorally demonstrates understanding of
program philosophy, rules and regulations.
- Offer brief individual, group, and family therapy,
psychoeducation, crisis intervention, as well as providing
information and referrals as needed in collaboration with the case
- Reviews charts in preparation of patient treatment planning and
provides input on patient progress. Evaluates and updates treatment
interventions in collaboration with charge nurse and/or Program
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of the patient to include child,
adolescent, adult, and geriatric stages.
- Serve on weekend assessments, group therapy rotation, and
clinical-on-call rotation when needed.Qualifications
As a Behavioral Health ClinicalProgram Therapist you will have: -
- Minimum Master's Degree in SocialWork, Marriage and Family
Therapy or Professional Counseling.
- Independent Practice Scope Licensurein State of Practice.
- Minimum 3 years in discipline.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Flower Mound , Social Worker - Clinical Program Therapist, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!