Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Med Surg - $27-36 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a per diem / prn nurse RN Med
Surg for a per diem / prn nursing job in Lewisville, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Up to 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Per Diem / PRNDescription SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE:
PRN/Per DiemWork Schedule:--PRN
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care
to our community.-- As a Magnet-- recognized facility, license for
186 beds, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics,
and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National
Database of Nursing Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils
and shared leadership model, Medical City Lewisville is committed
to listening to our nursing voice; which drives outcomes and
impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.--
Come join a team where Nurses say:
"It's very much like family here.-- Everyone is friendly and gets
to know one another.-- We take pride in the fact we have such a
friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care
that rivals larger organizations."
Position Summary & Responsibilities:--
The--RN - Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg provides
direct nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.-- The
tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors
- Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, student loan repayment program and an
employee stock purchase program.-- We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current licensure as an RN or compact license.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare
- Minimum--of one--year of--recent experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Enroll in BSN
program within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months.
- Customer service abilities including effective
listening skills.Medical City Healthcare Job ID #4439_0028. Pay
package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject
to confirmation). Posted job title: Registered Nurse Med Surg
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Flower Mound , Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Med Surg - $27-36 per hour, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!