Neurovascular ICU RN - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City Dallas
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 16, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas
Registered Nurse / RN - Neurovascular ICU / NVICU
Shift/Schedule: FT Nights 7p-7a
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 for
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Neurovascular ICU RN for our center to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
The Neurovascular Intensive Care Nurse will perform direct patient
care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with
emphasis on the Neuro-vascular Service Line. The NVICU RN will
* Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
* Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
* Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual ACC patients.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
* Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others
to make informed choices regarding health care.
* Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and
families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle,
religion and culture.
* Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients as assigned.
* Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
* Participate in Cardiovascular Department specific initiatives and
* Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
* Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical
facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering
nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of
North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15
minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas
suburbs. Medical City offers a full-service adult and pediatric
hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as
well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. We
operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the
moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
* Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of
* Minimum of one-year experience in Critical Care in an acute care
hospital within the last 3 years.
* Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of
* CCRN preferred
* Experience with high acuity ICU medical / surgical patients is
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Flower Mound , Neurovascular ICU RN - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!