Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Your time here
At Parexel, the CRA role offers the opportunity to go beyond the
role of a typical clinical monitor. CRAs are accountable for using
their expertise to build and maintain the site relationship and
ensure theyre set up for success. As the clinical sites sole point
of contact, this includes addressing and resolving site issues and
questions. Youll also manage site quality and delivery from site
identification through to close-out.
As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class technology and
training catered to your individual experience. You can anticipate
less travel and a lower protocol load in comparison to industry
peers. Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus incentive
program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas
and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research. If
impact, flexibility, and career development appeal to you, Parexel
could be your next home.
What youll do
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits (QV),
site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and
termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilize
problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at
designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human
subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in
conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines,
while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating
procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable
- Ensure quality. Evaluate the quality and integrity of the
reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory
Documentation and perform site document verification.
QualificationsMore about you
On your first day well expect you to have:
- Site Management or equivalent experience in clinical research,
with understanding of clinical trials methodology and
- Ability to perform all clinical monitoring activities
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy
or other health related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
within a matrixed team.
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of
urgency and limited oversight.
- A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with
respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of
unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being
able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development
of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the
knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic
Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as
Excel and Word.
A little about us
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization
with colleagues across the globe. As a member of our team, youll
get to know your coworkers on a personal level. Have a question? A
clinical research leader, project team member, technology super
user or collaborator are a phone call away. Our clinical research
teams meet regularly to have discussions in an open environment,
allowing our team members to share their expertise and promote
learning within the team. Management supports and encourages career
growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations.
Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level CRA
role, into line management, Quality, Project Leadership or a
variety of other positions, Parexel prides itself on career
opportunities for our employees.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to legally protected
status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: PAREXEL, Flower Mound , Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Healthcare , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!