Company: RuffleButts Inc.
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Who We Are:RuffleButts was founded in 2007 after
realizing you couldn't find a product quite like ours in the
marketplace. Our original vision was to create a ruffled bloomer
for babies but over the past 15 years, we have grown into a
full-scale girls and boys eCommerce apparel brand with a wide
variety of high-quality options at an affordable price. We are a
team of hard workers who have grown from our Founder's basement
into a multi-million dollar company with customers all over the
world! Our products can be found online and in thousands of retail
locations around the globe, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman
Marcus and Buc-ee's. We've invested heavily in our business
technology solutions ensuring we're well positioned to compete,
thrive and continue to grow. With millions of units sold to-date
we're excited to continue our acceleration! Could you be the next
rockstar on our team?What We're Looking For:Our Finance team is
searching for a hands-on leader who can add value to our
organization and be a critical part of our continued growth. The
perfect candidate for this role is inquisitive and gets excited
about finding critical data and using it to ensure we are able to
deliver our products to our customers through thoughtful reporting.
This person needs to be an expert with spreadsheets and have the
ability to compile important data and provide actionable insights
through the data they find. Overall, this person will be
responsible for sales and financial forecasting and working on
helping to drive revenue across the business. They will own sales
forecasting, business intelligence and reporting, quarterly
forecasting, and will work cross-functionally with the entire
business.To Summarize, You Will:
- Provide FP&A support to the organization by owning all
sales, margin, and financial forecasting working closely with
eCommerce, Amazon, and Wholesale leadership, as well as Operations
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter
expert to provide additional insights to the leadership team.
- Own preparation of weekly KPI reporting to Executive Team and
PE sponsor, commenting on key performance drivers and areas of
- Assist in monthly close activities and preparation of monthly
financial package sent to lenders and the board.
- Continuously analyze the business to determine areas of
opportunity in areas of pricing, margin management, operations, and
- Assist with top-down inventory planning for the
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business
partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop ongoing business
strategy and deliver based on that strategy.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for executive team and PE sponsor as
- At least 6-8 years' experience in FP&A, ideally for a
retail or consumer product company
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, accounting, or other
quantitative subject. MBA or other accreditations are a plus.
- Excellent financial modeling skills, from 3-statement operating
models to ad-hoc unit-level economic models.
- Experience with financial planning software (Essbase, Hyperion,
Anaplan) preferred but not required.
- Strong quantitative and Excel skills; experience with business
intelligence tools a plus (Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals and financial close
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, both
internally and externally
- The ability to motivate others and thrive in a past-faced
Keywords: RuffleButts Inc., Flower Mound , Manager, FP&A, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!