Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Promote, market, and facilitate the overall sale of products of
the bank. Contribute to the bank's growth by the effective sale of
bank services to new and existing customers with emphasis on
courteous and professional service.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
This position reports directly to the EVP of Customer
This position reports indirectly to the President.
Direct reports include all Branch Personnel (Bankers, Head Tellers
This position is classified as Exempt under the Executive Exemption
of the FLSA.
The purpose of this position is to:
* Manage the day-to-day operations, sales and profitability of the
* Manage, coach and develop personnel of the branch.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Through personal marketing and networking efforts, Branch Manager
will initiate outside sales calls to target, and solicit and secure
new business to grow branch portfolios.
* Responsible for ensuring all branch sales goals and objectives
are met, as well as ensuring staff members are meeting their
individual goals. Input and update status of all leads and working
customers into CRM to track progress and performance.
* Manage and service existing branch deposit portfolio.
* Responsible for management of all operational functions and
ensuring compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
regulations. Ensure controls are in place to minimize and prevent
risk, liability and loss. Monitor branch efficiencies and ensure
branch is performing to Management's expectations.
* Management of branch staff including, but not limited to,
interviewing and making recommendations for hiring, training,
coaching, scheduling and avoidance of overtime, performance
evaluations and disciplinary counseling, compensation
recommendations, recommendations for promotion / demotion /
* Be fully cross-trained in all Banker and Teller duties to assist
branch staff and customers whenever needed.
* Manage branch costs within annual budgets and ensure branch
* Responsible for identifying, gathering information, organizing
attendees, adding to Marketing calendar and coordinating with
Marketing Dept for community events for the bank.
* Represent the bank out in the community at events, including, but
not limited to, PointBank Business Breakfasts, chamber of commerce
functions, mixers, charity events, golf tournaments, etc. Identify
such events where there is the greatest potential to connect with
potential customers in the community to develop leads. Follow up on
leads with sales calls to potential customers at their place of
* Assist with the professional appearance of the inside and outside
of the Branch. Report to the Facilities Manager of any maintenance,
landscaping, or housekeeping needs.
* Responsible for making suggestions to improve branch/departmental
operations and over all bank.
* Attend all meetings and complete all training required to ensure
* Comply with all applicable Federal and State regulations and
guidance associated with the performance of your job function.
* Comply with all applicable BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures
associated with the performance of your job function, including
participation in required training and identifications of
* Perform other duties and assignments within the bank at
Management's request; accept periodic cross-training, work in other
branches if needed.
EQUIPMENT USE, PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING
Frequency: (R) Rarely 0-15%; (O) Occasionally (16-45%); (F)
Cash Dispensing Machine-O
Drive-thru Tubes/Commercial Lane Drawer-O
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
Light to Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
Close Visual Acuity-worker is required to perform such tasks as
preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, or viewing
a computer terminal.
Worker is subject to inside environmental conditions; protection
from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature
Worker is subject to outside environmental conditions when
traveling between branches, to call on customers or make sales
calls, or when traveling to required bank meetings and training
Worker is subject to local travel when traveling between branches,
to call on customers or make sales calls, or when traveling to
required bank meetings and training sessions-F
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the
position. Employees holding this position will be required to
perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with a disability. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact Recruiter at 940 686 7087. PointBank is an Equal
Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, veterans, and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Flower Mound, TX 75028: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PointBank, Flower Mound , Branch Manager, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!