Quick Service Restaurant General Manager - DFW Airport
Company: zHBF M2 Concepts JV, LLC
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagard--re is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How You can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagard--re provides you with the
opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your
community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
Build a great workplace for strong performers by promoting and
driving an engaged workforce, career development, and learning.
- Must be passionate about supporting your TEAM!
- Inspire and mentor all team members to reach their full
potential. Develop bench strength for all positions within your
assigned area of responsibility, ensuring upward mobility for high
performing team members and managers.
- Consistently recognize team members when they excel. Ensure
that a coaching culture thrives, holding direct reports accountable
to all policies and standard operating procedures.
- Source high potential candidates using a variety of recruiting
avenues. Ensure each candidate is screened using approved interview
- Ensure all direct reports complete all compliance based and
brand specific training by the due date.
- Set clear performance goals and expectations for your team.
Following up consistently, providing feedback on an ongoing
- Ensure performance evaluations and associate coaching is
delivered on a timely basis.
- Drive associate engagement through a variety of methods,
including the annual engagement survey. Be an active listener and
leader, holding regularly scheduled meetings to assess the team's
morale and making necessary adjustments.
- Strengthen expertise in the industry and deliver on our plans,
keeping the needs of our internal and external customers in mind.
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Must say "Yes", "Please" and "Thank You"!
- Must smile often!
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Investigate and
resolve complaints concerning food quality and service, responding
to guests with a resolution within 24 hours. Take all appropriate
actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Role model the behaviors and service expectations you have of
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, food quality and presentation standards, and dress
- Be a visible presence. Available to members of the management
team, hourly associates, guests, and airport partners. Monitor the
performance of your team and operational systems, making
adjustments as necessary.
- Create a culture that promotes a safe and healthy
- Ensure that all HACCP related initiatives are being followed
and acted on when necessary. Enforce sanitary practices for food
handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and
- Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and
- Ensure all opening and closing checklist are being used and
take appropriate disciplinary action when they are not.
- Verify that all nightly, weekly, and monthly closing procedures
are completed accurately, including paperwork, time adjustments,
and voucher and invoice data entry.
- Drive top line sales and profitability -
- Analyze financial data on a daily basis and take appropriate
action to maintain profitability.
- Ensure schedules are written to maximize sales and ensure guest
satisfaction. Labor and payroll goals, as a percentage of sales,
must be achieved.
- Maintain an acceptable food cost percentage by overseeing food
and beverage purchasing, quality and cost control.
- Ensure all recipe and portioning standards are being followed
to minimize costs.
- Monitor supply purchases, utility usage and miscellaneous
expenditures, making adjustments as necessary to ensure
- Ensure personnel/payroll related administrative duties are
completed accurately, on time, and following company policies and
- Ensure that proper security and loss prevention procedures are
in place to protect associates, guests, and company
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk
of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly if a
guest or associate is injured.
- Review financial information frequently with the management
team to assist with achieving financial goals. All managers are
required to know the cost and budget goals. - - -Identify
opportunities and solve them. -
- Must have a thorough understanding of all hardware and software
systems that are used. This includes inventory, purchasing,
forecasting, scheduling and time keeping, email, and electronic
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to
fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize
problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve
- In response to key observations, you must be innovative and
collaborative in driving departmental success.
- Maximize resources to improve process and grow the business.
- Exhibit efficiency in completing job requirements through
working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating,
and empowering others while managing their efforts.
- Self-driven, work independently, and always do the right
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances. - - -
- Must be able to sustain performance under conditions of
stress-such as tight deadlines and detailed questioning.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a
clear understanding of the unique needs of different
- Role model and provide accessibility to all management and
staff for open communication, leadership, direction, and
- Open-minded to feedback.
- Must have sufficient self-confidence, poise, charisma, and
interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as part of a
team and to take part in professional discussions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and quick
learner in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with varying levels of
patrons and team members present.
- Must exhibit leadership courage and the ability to coach up as
well as coach direct reports.
- 5-7 years of experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Obtain and maintain current Serve Safe Food Manager's
Certification within six months of hire/promotion.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on a
ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods and the ability to work in an
environment with varying temperatures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is
desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will
be considered as an alternative.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions:
food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security,
company policies and procedures, personnel management,
recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must agree to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
environment. The schedule is determined by business needs.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing, Microsoft Office
Suite, and mathematics.
Keywords: zHBF M2 Concepts JV, LLC, Flower Mound , Quick Service Restaurant General Manager - DFW Airport, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!