RN Administrator - Home Health RN Director- $10K Sign on Bonus - Baylor Rehab
Company: Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Overview:Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation -
Home HealthFlower Mound, TXRN Administrator / RN Director$10K Sign
on Bonus!!!- Student Loan Repayment assistance - $300 a month after
90 days of full-time employment
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Home Health is
seeking an RN Administrator with a minimum five years of management
experience in a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency. Homecare
Home Base Experience preferred.
Benefits of becoming a RN Administrator with us:We strive to
provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we
understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full
year of employment
- Student Loan Assistance
- RN to BSN program through University of Kentucky
- Monitors and directs all patient care activities and Branch
- Responsible for directing clinical and non-clinical
- Reviews and approves all new hires, establishes and controls
standards for performance appraisals.
- Identifies staffing needs of the department and provides for
- Along with Home Health leadership, assists to coordinate
in-service/training needs of staff
- Remains available, accessible and visible to staff.
- Recognizes staff's achievements and accomplishments and
provides ongoing feedback on performance.
- Ensures that the home health program is in compliance with all
applicable federal, state(s) and local laws, and accrediting
- Maintains knowledge of regulatory guidelines; recommends
operational changes as needed
- Maintains departmental policy and procedures, and complies with
all applicable regulatory requirements and standards.
- Establishes scope of service, goals and develops strategic plan
for the assigned branch.
- Stays up-to-date on new developments in the field and
incorporates such in the department's scope of service.
- Assures that revenue, expenses, contribution margin and FTE's
meet or exceed budget.
- Works with direct reports to prepare and submit budget and
- Forecasts and accurately projects expenses.
- Takes corrective action to address negative variances.
- Identifies and proposes capital budget items
- Establishes clear performance expectations for areas of
- Works with managers and supervisors to establish scope of
service, goals and develop the strategic plan for the areas he/she
- Stays up to date on new developments in the field and
incorporates such in the departments' scope of service.
- Ensures the development and execution of plans for staff
recruitment, retention, and development, avoiding the use of
- Ensures areas of accountability meet or exceed customer and
- Expectation; reviews opinion surveys and comments/complaints;
summaries to identify opportunities to improve patient services and
to resolve problems; maintains a high reputation for areas of
- Promotes physician input and communication;
- Provides rapid response and follow-up to medical staff
issues/concerns; seeks new ways to encourage new physicians to
utilize our home health services.
- Ensures safe care to patients and ensure all staff adheres to
all Select Medical policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.Qualifications:Minimum Skills,
Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Bachelors or
Masters of Nursing
- Current registered nurse licensure through the Board of Nurse
Examiners for the State of Texas
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in home health; 3 years
of supervisory or management experience.
- Medicare home health experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare regulations including
state and federal guidelines governing Home Healthcare
- Strong critical thinking skills and sound decision making
ability in addition to problem solving
- Success in revenue growth
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety
for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation
Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number
of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services POETS are completed as part of the
onboarding process- to be completed before an employee's first day
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to
dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on
job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit,
hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over),
marital status, disability or history of disability (except where
physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational
qualification) or any other protected status.
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, Flower Mound , RN Administrator - Home Health RN Director- $10K Sign on Bonus - Baylor Rehab, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!