Regional HR Manager
Company: Mohawk Industries
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Regional Human Resources Manager
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What We Need
At Mohawk, our people make the difference.We are currently looking
for a Regional Human Resources Manager to be a strategic business
partner and plan, develop, design and implement HR programs,
policies and practices that supports the business' goals while
ensuring the best experience for our people.
What You'll Do
- Partner with business leaders to identify and develop programs
related to employee engagement, development, training, recognition,
etc. to improve the employee experience and drive business goal
- Provide interpretation of and facilitates' adherence to
policies and procedures
- Partner with the Talent Management area to help develop
procedures and activities to recruit and/or develop sources of
recruitment, interview and screen applicants, coordinate the
selection, screening, processing and orientation of new
- Ensure Human Resources activities, employee records, record
retention, information distribution and regulatory reporting comply
with Federal, State, Company and accrediting agencies
- Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated
with the day-to-day operations of the HR Department
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related
- 1-5years of progressively responsible professional HR
experience. Open to an entry level HR degreed candidate.
- Professional certifications (a plus)
- Broad knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures
and practical application governing the functions of Human
What You're Good At
- Working collaboratively as part of a diverse, fast-paced team,
with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in
written, oral and interpersonal form
- Working in a high-pressure environment (occasionally in a
crisis), diffusing conflict using appropriate interpersonal styles
and methods while maintaining professionalism and adhering to
- Honing your ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas
based on culture, audience and business needs
- Accepting responsibility and motivating and directing the
activities of others
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established
practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- This position will have 400 indirect reports supporting 15
facilitiesfrom Texas to California.
- Base salary - mid to upper $90,000 range with a 10% bonus.
- Mohawk's Regional HR Manager will split time between an office
environment and a plant or distribution center facility;9687
Transportation Way, Fontana, CA 92335.
- Domestic travel requirements 25%.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Flower Mound , Regional HR Manager, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!