Senior Project Manager - AML KYC Change Delivery
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 16, 2022
The Senior Project Manager accomplishes results through the
management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates
subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires
in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within
the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the
objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial
awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are
required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in
particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external
customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and
delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for
planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of
expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full
management responsibility of a team, which may include management
of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as
performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and
terminations and may include budget approval.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination,
implementation, execution, control and completion of specified
projects ensuring consistency with Citi project management
- Manages people, including responsibility for the alignment of
Organizational objectives and individual development plans.
- Project manages relatively small projects whilst overseeing the
total project list and in particular the key critical projects
- Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is
required to interpret against policies, guidelines or
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures
or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural
experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but
will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and
procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits
management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and
central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies
Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast
project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer,
track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 6-10 years of experience in project management, primarily in
- Experience in supervising project managers/business
- Experience in interaction at Board/Executive management level
- Broad understanding of business practices
- Demonstrates capacity to work in highly pressured & volatile
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred-Job
Family Group:Project and Program Management-Job Family:Project
Management-Time Type:Full time-Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the Pay Transparency
Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all
successful applicants for positions located in the United States or
Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Flower Mound , Senior Project Manager - AML KYC Change Delivery, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!