Manager in Training - Watermere at Flower Mound
Company: Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Lifestyle
Location: Flower Mound
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Integrated Real Estate Group
We, at Integrated Real Estate Group, are dedicated to enhancing the
lives of our residents. With high values and morals reflected in
everything we do, we strive to be the leader in building and
operating senior communities while shaping the way the industry
looks at wellness and quality of life for our residents.
Watermere at Flower Mound
We are looking for a Manager in Training to join our pre-lease
Independent Senior Living community in Flower Mound, Texas
All employees are now eligible to enroll in PayActiv!! With
PayActiv, you can get up to 50% of your earned wages with the push
of a button.
We are looking for an experienced Manager in Training to join our
growing team!Our company is always looking to grow and develop our
talent from within, and the Manager in Training position is a great
way for one to learn what it takes to be a leader in the Senior
This opportunity is best suited for someone who is:
- Interested in a long term career within the Senior Living
- Hungry to learn about all aspects of what it takes to operate a
senior living community.
- Servant-minded: this industry is best suited for those who
consistently and genuinely demonstrate compassion, empathy, and a
desire to serve.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty - this position will expose
you to all aspects of the operations and sales of our communities.
This means not being above experiencing every position within our
company - the best way to learn is to do!
- Learning the management of each department to ensure that each
department is operating within guidelines, budgets and meets
standards established for each department.
- Participates in daily stand up meetings
- Human Resources and Payroll functions - handling new hire
paperwork, receiving & sending timecard adjustments, etc.
- Interacting with residents and their families, acknowledging
concerns and solving problems within the community related to
business office matters.
- Working closely with Sales to develop and review marketing
plans, meet sales goals, and be aware of upcoming move-ins and
- Reviewing accounts receivable and participate in the collection
efforts for the community, including making phone calls and sending
correspondence to residents and responsible parties.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer proficient. Knowledge of Excel preferred, not
- Desire to grow and learn
- Willing to relocate within the state of Texas
Benefits (Full Time Employees Only):
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Coverage
- Legal & ID Theft
- Employee Rent Discount
- Referral Programs - employees and residents
- Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Wages
- PayActiv - access 50% earned wages anytime
- Quarter for Quarter
- Free Meal per shift
Enjoy luxury living at your employee price!We give any full time
employee a 20% discount at ANY of our multi-family apartments
immediately upon hire!Cut your commute! Cut your rent!
Integrated Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Integrated Senior Living participates in e-verify for
employment authorization verification.
Keywords: Integrated Real Estate Group (Integrated Lifestyle, Flower Mound , Manager in Training - Watermere at Flower Mound, Executive , Flower Mound, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!